*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

lol i dont know that i WANT to see my score at 1920 x 1200....urg im so used to seeing it at the default...

*edit*
well you need your own key to submit to orb....

I got my copy off ebay for 3 quid shipped....you can find them for cheap. Well worth it considering how much you use it.

i dont see anything on US ebay except '03 :(

lol i dont know that i WANT to see my score at 1920 x 1200....urg im so used to seeing it at the default...

*edit*

i dont see anything on US ebay except '03 :(

i coudnt find aanything either...
and i heard the new benchmark prog is gonna be out soon so there isnt a reason to buy 06....the new one starts with a v...i thinkits called vantage but i think im wrong.

i coudnt find aanything either...
and i heard the new benchmark prog is gonna be out soon so there isnt a reason to buy 06....the new one starts with a v...i thinkits called vantage but i think im wrong.

yeah, you have to be on vista to use it though. its dx10 only

still waiting for your tax returns to get them 9800gx2's or are you gonna go with tri sli 9800gtx or something completely different. also what are you gonna do for a cpu? still thinking qx6xxx or you going for a 9xxx?

still waiting for your tax returns to get them 9800gx2's or are you gonna go with tri sli 9800gtx or something completely different. also what are you gonna do for a cpu? still thinking qx6xxx or you going for a 9xxx?

Who's that directed at?

My gx2's will be here next week :)

half of my tax return is going to pay off the rest of my tv :(

gx2 will have to wait until my next paycheck

luckily, i got a nice loan from the brotherman and bought an 8800gts 512mb for the meantime

Back
Top Bottom