Still looking at some Mobo's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys don't try to start a cat fight

I'll stick with what I said before though DFI :D

Yes, I do realize who you are and that I talked to you. I don't understand your point? Are you implying that I can't give you my opinion because I asked you for help on building a computer? Just trying to help you decide by giving you my opinion, not trying to teach you anything. ;)

Naw i was just wondering, cause my aim name isn't the same as my forums name.

But ya, i think imma go with the DFI LT p35.. partially for the looks, and because it's supposed to OC better then the DK.

Cool. Congrats on the order. I know the wait is killing you already lol. I ordered my stuff last night and it shipped out, but I wish I would of gotten Next Day shipping, can't wait to install the parts :D
John

It's not killing me too bad, I got my comp running... this new board is only for overclockability of my q6600 so i can ditch the board I have now. But ya, once i get the money (still waiting) Imma order this sucker and throw it in my case and WA LA... upgrade complete.

its a version of the 680i that doesnt overclock quads at all, he hit a wall at 2.8

never buy a 680i SE edition.

wow, I dont think that board was as good looking as the orange one :p but hey, its all about preference. :D good choice either way

13-136-043-05.jpg

Idk... i don't like that orange reminds me of puke... And it doesn't match the color scheme of my case and gpu as well as this.

13-136-039-07.jpg

Looks sexy to me.

But as far as performance go, the reviews i read said the LT destroyed the DK in both the P35 and x38 series... the only con was price. And thats pretty much what I've heard here also.

P.S. i plan on throwing in 4 silent fans, 3 for my case and 1 for my tuniq, when i buy this mobo. So if they + my new case don't bring down my heat a bit then i will be surprised.

its a version of the 680i that doesnt overclock quads at all, he hit a wall at 2.8

never buy a 680i SE edition.

Yup, but the 680i SE would of served me fine if i had a e8400, or some other dual core... But god was I ****ed when i found out what i had done.
I really want to complain because i saw nothing before buying it that said it didn't support quad core over clocking. And to make it worse, the first board they sent me was DOA, lol.... so unlucky.

But whatever it's all good now as long as my **** runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom