Help with buying a new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrassassin

Beta member
Hi all, i was considering purchasing a machine from Boldata... I'm a bit hesitant because the company is not very well known and i can't seem to find many customer reviews on their systems. Their prices are amazing though. Does anyone know if they are legit.. or are there any other places i could buy a custom built p.c. for a much lower price than the big names?

Thanks for your help.

Never heard off 'em.

You want a decent machine you can depend on? Build it yourself. If you can use a screwdriver and plug in a socket, you have all the needed skills. We'll help you in choosing the right hardware for your needs.

they look pretty legit but it's always hard to tell. if it's a choice between them and a bigger company I would go with the bigger company bcuz even though it's more expensive it's less risky. what u can also try is buy a barebone system from newegg or whatever, which is just the main parts of ur computer, cpu, case with power supply, and motherboard, and that should be fairly cheap. then separately buy the memory and harddrive, put those two things in and u have a working computer. later on u can upgrade it with a dedicated graphics card and dvd drives if u want

It's hard being a new, lesser known company these days. I know from experience. I guess it just depends on risks, but It does aggravate me to see bigger companies way overcharging for something and getting away with it just because they are more well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom