Couple Questions Before Ordering My New Computer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I checked the website and it said you cannot return items that have a used MIR. If so, I'll try to do all the MIR's the same day I purchase it so I don't forget. Let me double check because I don't want to risk it.

I talked to a Newegg Representative and he told me that you just have to "purchase* the item by the date listed and then you have like 30 or so days after to receive the MIR. That is awesome. I guess it's a go then, I will order everything tonight and hopefully nothing goes out of stock in the next 2-3 hours lol.

Hey, Do you guys think its worth it to get a BFG Tech or Evga for an extra $25 or $50 because of the Lifetime Warranty/Step up? I think MSI has 3 year Limited Warranty for Parts and Labor and 2 Year Limited Warranty for Parts only. Is it worth it or should I just stay with the MSI?

MSI is $199 After MIR
Evga is $249 After MIR
BFG is $225 After MIR

Please respond soon since I will be ordering tonight.
Thanks

get the cheapest one, if you plan on upgrading within the next 90 days then pay more for the eVGA

Well, you guys are a little late. I got the EVGA, I decided what the ****, pay the extra $50 for the lifetime warranty and stepup. I doubt I will be upgrading for a while. Till this day, I have a Direct X 7 64MB GeForce MX440 GPU and it plays my games a little laggy, but I don't really care about quality that much, and I have 256MB Ram, so you can imagine how crappy it is to play a game. With the new setup, it will last me a long time, and if I want to upgrade, I'll just sell the DFI and get a 780i SLi Mobo and another 8800GTS G92.
John

well...i dont think you will have this gts for over 2-3 years anyways.
My first upgrade was the 7600gt, then a year later i got the 7900gs , then like 6-8 months later i got the 8800gts 320mb then like a month later i ggot the ultra ....3 months later i got the gts 512mb....
I do now that i will be sticking with this setup for a long time...prolly until nehalem will come out.

lol, I know what its like to be without a good PC, look at my sig :D

but instead of playing cruddy Runescape, I put my time here into recommending builds and I do play a bit of Soldier Front here and there and pwn people with my AK74 when people already post my normal recommendations

Yeh, If I ran 3DMARK06 On my computer now, it would probably catch on fire. LOL.

64MB GPU
2.4Ghz CPU Is the Best thing
256MB Ram, Yup...256MB RAM!
40GB Ata Hard Drive

I hate this computer, it's killing me.

Mine doesn't even meet the 3dmark06 Minimum requirements, hence it score a "0" (points to signature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom