Skulltrail....??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is Exactly why I came to these forums.. Some people say "Why havn't you looked for it yourself?!?" Well I did and it did say "Gaming Motherboard" and they didn't say anything near to what you guys have said... thus making them wrong and the 780i that much more cooler.. :) - I believe I am buying the 790i Ultra motherboard.. I hear it is alot more stable than the 780i and comes with some other improvements... maybe a higher FSB I think. The only thing that would make me not get the 790i seems to be the RAM... DDR3 is like the 7000 Series Nvidia GPU's... they are good.. but they still aren't good enough.

Probably correct on that... The drivers and features seem to be more advanced than the 780i though... more of an overclocker with greater stability it seems to be. Besides the 780i not holding DDR3 ram.. I think the 780i will keep up with the 790i. BUT.. how will the 780i run with two 9800gx2 cards vs the 790i? That is where I am standing in the motherboard crossroads... I hear the 790i is WAY better for two 9800gx2 GPU's than the 780i.

Regarding the gpu's both will take the same gpu's and will perform exactly the same.

The 790i might get you a slightly better cpu overclock but thats it

As far as I know they are based on the same chipset so SLI performance should be the same, even if you can get a higher FSB clock. Any improvement will be so minimal you'd have a hard time seeing anything outside the realm of standard error.

Don't you dare give me a freakin' live search!

I already posted the link to an in depth review and as I and others have already posted THEY ARE WRONG! now I want the people's on these forums opinion and THAT is why I posted this here..

AND not alot of people actually have Two 9800GX2 reviews because they just came out with the driver.

I want to know what these people have to say... in my opinion they hold the key to alot more than any big website can ever give. A group of people together can solve any problem and make more.

So.. I would like to educate everyone here and by asking that question I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom