REVED UP: FERRARI Factory Red Painted Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what lol?

it makes it easier for us, we don't have to visit those other sites to just check out some nice work

advertisements for a non humongo giant retailer is fine in my book as long as it brings something with it (in this case, some cool mods)

that close up picture of the paint job is sweet

Oh yeah...for sure, Bill does some sweet work, and i've ordered from them a number of times for builds, either them or their stuff through performance Pcs and i've sent more than a few people to their page for parts...I just find the way it's been posted to be a bit misleading, call a spade a spade, i just hate having a fast one pulled on me. Had this been from square one an awareness thread about mnpctech I'd have been the first in line to waive their flag....just one of my little pet peeves.

Anyways, end of the day they do top notch work and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Yes, I'm guilty of cutting and pasting :(

I have to admit, my wife and I have felt the economy crunch. Hobbies are one the first thing that gets budgeted by our customers.
I've been over extending myself with all of the forums I frequent to get us more exposure. I fear our business may sink this year.

Between everthing i do running my business and working another job, I only have a small segment of time to post this stuff in the morning.. thats why I cut/paste.. I'm sorry to have mislead anyone here. We are currently working on these cases.

In the short period of time I've been here, I can already tell everyone here is passionate about computers! If you'll still have me, I promise not to cut and paste my thread updates :eek:

Cut and paste is not a cardinal sin. At least you are using your own material.

Posting for exposure is fine, but be careful that you don't cross into trying to advertise. Spam is heavily frowned upon in these parts.

Great work, by the way. My dad has been a painter all his life, mainly commercial/residential, but he's done some auto work, too. I have a good eye for quality work because of this, and your stuff passes the test. If I had the money to be a die-hard enthusist I would love to have a case like these. I always wanted a '70 Mach 1 Mustang painted midnight blue with heavy metallic... a case like that would work now.

Great case , if the buttons were black it would have been perfection . Doesn't it look like Apok's case ? I don't remember the exact Lian Li model he had ...
Same case. Just different mods.

I think he's using the top panel from Lian Li that already comes with 2 x 120mm holes. I could be wrong.
I cut out the 3 fan holes in my case.

though I haven't done any painting to mine.

I want to see the other case now plz!

Anywho, how much does a custom paintjob run on a case? Say a full tower.

I'll post "Tech Forums" specific content from now k? :)

I want to see the other case now plz!

Anywho, how much does a custom paintjob run on a case? Say a full tower.

typically range from $500 - up for dismantle, prep, paint, clearcoat, wetsand, buff, then clean up all the crevices of any remaining rubbing residue, re-assemble. It isn't cheap This is an automotive grade finish professinally applied that will last for years.

How about an interior only black paint job?? Doesnt have to be automotive paint either, just a decent quality finish.

Yes, I'm guilty of cutting and pasting :(

I have to admit, my wife and I have felt the economy crunch. Hobbies are one the first thing that gets budgeted by our customers.
I've been over extending myself with all of the forums I frequent to get us more exposure. I fear our business may sink this year.

Between everthing i do running my business and working another job, I only have a small segment of time to post this stuff in the morning.. thats why I cut/paste.. I'm sorry to have mislead anyone here. We are currently working on these cases.

In the short period of time I've been here, I can already tell everyone here is passionate about computers! If you'll still have me, I promise not to cut and paste my thread updates :eek:

Not good news dude, I'm going to have to place an order or two...but i only order the machined parts which I imagine isn't where your money comes from. If the alternative is folding shop...spam all you want, there aren't enough quality modders out there, I can tolerate a bit of spamming in exchange for more of your threads to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom