450$ for a video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised you don't know how to use paypal in this day and age.

I mean it honestly isn't anything incredibly mind blowing...

I'm surprised he wants to play Crysis. Everyone knows that game is mediocre. Its like those cakes that are shaped like things (if you watch the food channel you'd know) but on the inside they use styrofoam...

Anyway if you ask me wait a month buy a 9800 and do the step-up program. You only have to wait a month instead of waiting 3 months for the 9900 series. If you did it now it probably won't be released before the 90 day limit runs out.

Honestly if I had your card I wouldn't be complaining >_>. Mine is so much worse.

il get teh xfx one my dad is leaniong towards it because of resale value and what not, i beta tested crysis multilayer and realy enjoyed it to btw. if your a fan of batle fields i dont see how you cant like power strugle.

il get teh xfx one my dad is leaniong towards it because of resale value and what not, i beta tested crysis multilayer and realy enjoyed it to btw. if your a fan of batle fields i dont see how you cant like power strugle.

You should just let your dad buy it. He seems to be making the decisions.

let ur dad buy it.. less hastle and its still and incredibly good card that'll play crysis on high like cake.. and possibly even some modded high's

can always sell ur mobo and go 780i later on down the road ;)

welcome to the green side.. i've turned my back on the red once i failed w/ the 2900 and i'm not turning back.. lol

ok so here are my options. buy wildsides 3870x2 for 300$ and send away my 7950gt and have to go thru the trouble of paypal which neither of us yet under stand, or buy a 9800gtx by evga and step up, there the same price as the 8800gts on ncix right now so i'd wrather have the 9800gtx.
i do want to go for the 3d marck 06 forum recrd but i think that it may just be better to buy a 9800gtx and wait for the gt200 or 4*** series, alltho i do want the 3870x2... i dont know what to do guys. BAHHHH either way im spendign the same amount of cash.

or i could buy my water cooling and case.

Or you could buy nothing and save the spare cash ?

let ur dad buy it.. less hastle and its still and incredibly good card that'll play crysis on high like cake.. and possibly even some modded high's

can always sell ur mobo and go 780i later on down the road ;)

welcome to the green side.. i've turned my back on the red once i failed w/ the 2900 and i'm not turning back.. lol

my dad buying it im paying, the xfx one looks good enuf to me, and i like xfx, i havent had any experience with evga but it looks tempting, and i never whent red btw, i own a 7950gt lol i wanted to tho. im thinking i could probably sell my maximus for 220$ and get a new 780i. from xfx.

thats the mobo i would (will) be getting when i rebuild.
step-up isn't all that great, they charge like 20% more at least than newegg (and probably ncix...or whatever is canadian for newegg lol) for the same card.
plus, screw evga. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom