Still looking at some Mobo's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your going to get a more expensive Mobo because it "looks" nice? Lol, I think that's a little childish. If I were you, I'd get the P35 $139.99 one. I hear it OC's great and doesn't have any problems. I will be getting this Mobo with my g0 SLACR Q6600 and 8800GTS G92...Can't wait :)

I also bought a case because it looks nice, so why shouldn't i buy a mobo if it looks better?

And the LT's always perform better then the DK's from what i know.

As long as it performs i have no problem putting out the few extra bucks for it, since i was originally going to spend more anyways.

money is relative jdm. Just like in a car for example. You want performance, but you dont want some ugly pos looking car.

I don't know, but The Mobo is like inside the case under the huge heatsink and gpu and ram and wires. I really don't see how a better looking motherboard would be a better choice than another one? Also performance wise, if he wants 3.6Ghz on his Q6600, the DK is fully capable. Obviously it's your money, but if I were you I'd invest it in something else and get the DK, cause that is what I'm doing. Good luck with whatever you choose.

I never said the LT will OC better than the DK, but I said the DK will be fine for 3.6ghz on the Q6600, that's all.

I don't know, but The Mobo is like inside the case under the huge heatsink and gpu and ram and wires. I really don't see how a better looking motherboard would be a better choice than another one? Also performance wise, if he wants 3.6Ghz on his Q6600, the DK is fully capable. Obviously it's your money, but if I were you I'd invest it in something else and get the DK, cause that is what I'm doing. Good luck with whatever you choose.

You do realise who you have been IM'ing for the past few nights on AIM right?

money is relative jdm. Just like in a car for example. You want performance, but you dont want some ugly pos looking car.
Yea basically.

So ya I'm going for this one
Newegg.com - DFI LP LT P35 T2R LGA 775 Intel P35 Intel Motherboard - Retail
at this point...
Looks good right? No unexpected support for no quad core overclocking? Any problems with Crucial Ballistix? No problem with a tuniq? No problem with an 8800 gt?

ANY UNEXPECTED THINGS AT ALL? -_- (**** 680i SE?)

DFI is probably one of the best when it comes to boards with loads of overclocking options.... get that :D

You do realise who you have been IM'ing for the past few nights on AIM right?

Yes, I do realize who you are and that I talked to you. I don't understand your point? Are you implying that I can't give you my opinion because I asked you for help on building a computer? Just trying to help you decide by giving you my opinion, not trying to teach you anything. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom