Couple Questions Before Ordering My New Computer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, those are the Crucial Tracers I was talking about. Should I get one or two of the 2x1GB's? I'm not sure If I will be able to get 64bit OS, so I guess 2GB would be good. Anything else before I order? BFG Tech is good? The HD is good? The Mobo is good? All good??
John

if i were u and ure just gonna be gaming...stick with xp -32 bit. if u really want 4gb, get xp-64 bit.

i know theyre vista lovers here, but the truth is it will degrade ure gaming performances.
a couple ppl on here had the gts and vista nd had sooo many efin probs. they switched to xp and theyre 3dmark score went up, performance went up, no crashing, no bugs whatsoever.
i say f*** vista nd wait for windows 7 in 2010

Alright, I will just stick with XP 32 Bit. I got the 2GB Tracers. But the **** credit card I used from my dad is retarded and keeps having problems. So now, I can't order, I have to wait until tonight when he gets back to go over it, and then it will probably come next week which is ********. I hate the wait, plus only my case is from CA, everything else is from TN.....wow

I will end up getting the MSI 8800GTS G92 as it is even cheaper than the BFG Tech. Also, the Ram and Case MIR's end on 4/5 and 4/6, if I get I get the stuff 4/7, do you think it would be worth it to take the risk and do a MIR before getting the parts? You can't return an the item if you do a MIR correct? For the case, I think it's pretty solid idea, but the ram, can't it come DOA?
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom