DSO Exploit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SiLv3R_

In Runtime
hey i didnt know where else to put this so i just put it here..

ive been using spyware s&d for the past few days and i keep seeing the same dso exploit registry entries come up over and over again... everytime it finds them i tell it to fix them but still i run it again and there they are all 5 of em... theyre really giving me problems with my computer.. im thinking i have to manually delete all of them but i have noo idea how to do that :confused: ... would I just go into regedit and delete those 5 entries by hand or would I use another method? someone please help me with thiss :(

Do not delete those keys if you do not know where they are pointing to. Look in the right window pane, do the keys actually contain any data? do they point to a path somewhere? If not, it would be wise to leave it alone and let Spybot handle them for you.

Why don't you take a screenshot of the keys in question and post it here.

I have the same thing on my system...I have no idea what it is or what it does...I don't think it is doing anything to my computer, and it has been on there since I got spybot...which is about 3days after I built my system....I will investigate more...

Whoops...sorry bout that, now I can't find the link I wanted to post. Well, you took care of it anyway. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom