3xGTX + 750TX = Smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll run fine in an x38 board. But other people have had problems in their P35 boards getting it to run anything over 1066 w/4 sticks. I don't have them installed yet. I just bought them yesterday. I'm upgrading to an DK x38 or LT x38 anyways. I'm going to try 2 sticks at a time @ 1200 and memtest them.

Hey thirdshift, hehe my obsession over which new x38 mobo i plan on buying came across the DK x38 and the LT...

I liked the DK but i decided on the Asus x38 instead because I hear it provides better cooling and OC's like a beast...
Newegg.com - ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
The LT i thought was too expensive, even if it's a beast and looks hawt... and the abit quad gt isn't bad either, i just heard the asus was better and looks better.

Still have not purchased yet, whichever you decide to go for tell me how you like it :)

Veedub, you didn't get me... I saw April 1st and was like... *pause pause pause * "lol nt".

you had me, cause its something you would do.. nos would do it too, but he would build us up to it. you just have a craving for overly prices computer components.

actually, if i had put a little more thought into it, i would have realized you were bsing, cause you have the 2 gts512's that you would have stepped up rather then going out and getting 3 9800gx2's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom