9800GX2 Crucial Info, 8800GTX Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysis is by far the crappiest piece of code on the planet at this moment. Just look how good CoD4 handles SLI and multicore chips.

Crysis = hype.

Im gonna have to agree, Im tired of hearing about the "graphically amazing" game that runs like crap no matter how much you tweak it, compared to cod4.

Just in case you are interested, here are some Crysis benchies at 1680x1050 VERY HIGH...not too many in the database yet but more to come.

screenshot1sj9.png

I'd link it, but it's a project I've started with another person on another forum...and it's only for members. I'd link it but I would also have to promote the other forum which is not really appropriate here, IMO, especially as I'm a mod.

I believe the 9800GX2 is about 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra...

Don't ragg me now because I posted this... I just like to have all of the information if I may be the one buying a product.. I thought the rest of you would want the same.

The GX2 is IN FACT faster than the ultra....when SLI works properly. But and heres the kicker. The ultra was 900 bucks when it came out while the gx2 is only 600 and the GTX is only 330. I'd say thats progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom