Got time? Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
functionality? in a world when they didn't understand multitasking and preferred 1 button mice up until 2005 or so?

hmm

what...is...real...hehe

person 1 - wah? They make a window multi booter for mac? How come?
person 2 - Because there is no "functionality" on mac unless you install Windows based software.
person 1 - Wah? really?
person 2 - duh

:D

But it looses to Vista when it comes to security.

Mac is the first to fall in Pwn2Own hack contest

Ya, I saw that... previously there was a competition to do the same and the Mac was hacked first (I hate it when people think Macs are "bullet proof").

functionality? in a world when they didn't understand multitasking and preferred 1 button mice up until 2005 or so?

hmm

what...is...real...hehe

person 1 - wah? They make a window multi booter for mac? How come?
person 2 - Because there is no "functionality" on mac unless you install Windows based software.
person 1 - Wah? really?
person 2 - duh

:D

Yeah, I use to hate Macs until I actually bought one. I still dislike the way people act with Macs, you know, I here the quotes "I can't wait to sell my crappy PC to get a Mac, a computer that actually works!" way to much. Ya you have a crappy PC. My God, usually they are lugging around a 5 year old Dell laptop and judging all of Windows entire company on it! And, as mentioned earlier, most people just like the Mac because they think they get some kind of elevated social status because of it. I hate that more than anything (same applies to iPods). But, I use both a PC and a Mac and they both have their advantages and disadvantages, but usually I am happier when dealing with a mac. And, btw, they aren't "noob" computers (mentioned earlier) at all. "Noobs" will use a lot of things... that doesn't make everything they touch into a "Product for the Noobs". jeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom