hiper psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
id seen it before in a case mod, but since the case was built from scratch, i thought he did that too (since he modded most of the cables in his case)

thats funny i own a Hiper 580 looks exacly the same as the one in the picture. but here in England alot of people slag then off i dont know why i use one and know others who do aswel i wouldnt get rid of mine totally happy with it.

I'm using a Hiper Type-R 580W in my system:
case_flash_cba.jpg

that picture was taken with flash on, and adjusted lighting in GIMP. The lights are much brighter in real life.
though if I take a picture with the flash off, it ends up blurred.

Yea! I can't wait to get my new Power Supply Unit so I can stare at it :)

-.-!!!! it is only 580w! Why not get a more powerful one rather than this? And you can even put a blue led fan in it or something... I think that classic black PSU's with blue led fans roxs

and for pete's sake.. it's only a PSU... lol I rather stare at my rocking monitor or graphics card or CPU or Motherboard... rather than the PSU up in the corner of my case that is buzzing and making smoke... wait... that is fun to stair at, lol

That puny 580w.... my computer will cause brown-outs when it's powered on.

not fun to look at? first off, im doing a case mod, so thats the point. Then, i got a 8800gt so thats good, and a 42inch 1080p tv/monitor. I think im all set :) and i need one anyway

If ur a total case mod person .. or a "looker" meaning you buy things because of the way it looks, lol... then I can understand that... I guess it also helps if it is in fact the amount of power you need and it does fit your project well.

I believe in buying things that work best.. I don't care about looks very much... except for chicks.. :)

ahh ok, I might try and sell my current PSU for that, just because it looks amazingly sexy

decided agaisnt it lol

too much hassle and my case doesn't even show the PSU... theres a metal divider that covers it so it looks nice and clean

oh well

edit:

apok, how do you have your pump mounted? thats a d5 laing right?

well, im definately performance over looks, but b1g said its a great psu and can power my rig with oc'ing, so after that, then i get to looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom