overclocking or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlinetech

Baseband Member
one of my buddy is having a peculiar problem .one day suddenly when he starts palying music..it seems that sometimes it skipping or sometimes it plays so fast.now i think it is a problem with a the drives but he says that some tech had suggested him that it is the overclocking of the cpu..nad he claims that previously he had this same problem and that had caused his hard drive to crash...
he uses real player ..i also tried other media ..but no go..

any ideas will be appreciated ...

umm dont post in orange plz also, nad wtf, gonad?? i well i dont like real player but skipping will ocurr if the cd is scratched or if he using too much of the cpu on other programs, close uneeded programs and try it, it most likey has nothing to do with overclocking look at my system it is overclocked and i can play music just fine

i agree with Gl\l0m!$h. I think the music cd might be scratched or too many programs running in the back. One other possibility is that your cd-rom reader has some dust. try cleaning it out.

Gl\l0m!$h said:
umm dont post in orange plz also, nad wtf, gonad?? i well i dont like real player but skipping will ocurr if the cd is scratched or if he using too much of the cpu on other programs, close uneeded programs and try it, it most likey has nothing to do with overclocking look at my system it is overclocked and i can play music just fine

I agreed with what Gl\l0m!$h said, my overclocked mu cpu too, but still can play games, not even mention about play mp3.
try burn the music file and make a virtual drive n play it. if no problem must be something wrong bout the disc, if the problem still occur, the might be your OS probelm or your sound card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom