Must have component for your build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurusan

Golden Master
yummayyy!

CrazyPC Case Mods, Cooling, Gaming, and More.

CrazyPC 5.25 Inch Bay Toaster

Quantity in Basket:none
Code: 96745648
Regular Price: $59.99
Our Price: $29.99
Stock: In Stock

pc60toaster4full.jpg

We listen to Gamers and what product do they want the most? Turns out Gamers crave toast. Enter the CrazyPC 5.25 Bay Toaster. What better way to satisfy that late night snack craving than a healthy piece of toast? Just slide in a slice of bread - and voila you have toast in just minutes. The Bay Toaster fits in a standard 5.25 drive bay and installs in just minutes. Comes with Windows software for adjusting heat and time (Mac OS version coming soon!)

Features

* Fits in a standard 5.25 drive bay
* Toasts bread in just minutes (bread sold separately)
* Requires available USB port and 4 pin Molex power connector
* Attractive aluminum finish face plate
* Includes crumb tray for easy clean-up!
* Easy to Install
* Warranty 2 years

pc60toaster4closefull.jpg

Copyright CrazyPC LLC.

lol, who actually would buy that, but I wouldn't mind being able to make Bagels/Toast here

i wonder how well its insulated?
Also a few friends of mine discussed the best gamer/stoner foods and toast ended up at number 1 followed by Ramen

i wonder how well its insulated?
Also a few friends of mine discussed the best gamer/stoner foods and toast ended up at number 1 followed by Ramen

way too hard to eat while playing and I'm asian...

also, its very very bad for you... look at the sodium, most of the bowl/cup variations have over 100% sodium in each bowl/cup... they try to trick you by saying "2 servers per container" and 58% sodium in each serving... but who doesn't finish the cups?

actually since my P4 dispenses a lot of heat as it is, I guess I could get one and have no extra heat output lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom