Came, saw, joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jantar

Baseband Member
Hi everyone!

I've been reading this forum for some time and liked it so much that I've decided to join, allthough English is not my native language. I come from Poland, my interests are: computers, sport, science, chess. I do a little of programming (primarily C, C++) and I like learning new programming languages but don't have enough patience to stay with them. I have tried so far: awk, perl, lisp, scheme, prolog and a couple of others.

I'm primarily a Linux user, but run also XP. Planning to build my first computer, for my current system is so old that I think that hardly anybody in the world is still using something like that. (ten year old Pentium 166MMX :) )

Nice to meet you all, thanks.

Welcome to Tech-Forums, jantar!!!

whoa....Throw out that old relic quick! lol jk....but seriously glad you're upgrading. It's about time you get up to date.

It's good to have you here, and don't hesitate to ask any questions. Theres so many helpful members around here. For someone who's native language is not English, you sure type it well. Anyway, enjoy your stay, and get posting!!

wow that is a relic, it could be a PC Antique!!

but anyways Welcome To Tech-Forums.net Jantar!

Thanks for the welcome, b1gapl!

For someone who's native language is not English, you sure type it well.
It took me some time to write that first post though :)

wow that is a relic, it could be a PC Antique!!

but anyways Welcome To Tech-Forums.net Jantar!

lol, I can still browse the web with it but it's a hard time.
I guess I could apply for a Guinness Record for my patience :)
But imagine what my experience will be when I upgrade!

Thanks for the welcome!

Great to have you with us, jantar. We'll definitely help you put together a new rig. Try not to let the natives push you into a major gaming rig (unless you want one). Most tend to be very performance minded.

Oh, and welcome to Tech-Forums.

Keep in mind the high standards of most people here on tech-forums, like Trotter said. When they say a part is "good", they usually mean it is the BEST or close. When they say something is "bad", its probably average for oem builds. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom