hiper psu

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
I want a hiper psu (for the awesome looking cables) to power the rig in my sig + more harddrives. Im on a heavy budget so cheaper is better! also, does newegg take paypal? i have credit in paypal built up and might as well use it.
Modular needed
(the cool cables like in b1gapl's rate wire management post)

EDIT: just noticed, was that an abs tagan and not a hiper? on newegg the cables i saw looked like the ones on a tagan

well i want the plugins like the modular abs tagans, but b1gapl's hiper has the same ones it looks like. I couldent find a modular hiper though

b1gapl uses the hiper 580w im pretty sure
and yes it is modular - nvm i was mistaken

newegg accepts paypal

this is the one im talking about

dsc00617qr1.jpg

*edit*
kinda need this soon, selling my current psu today, and so i need to order soon!

thanks for all the responses so far guys

The modular HIPER that I have, is the Type R, which isn't carried by newegg anymore, but I did found it over at NCIXUS.com:

NCIXUS.com - Buy Hiper Type R 580W ATX12V V2 24/20 Pin Black Power Supply 120MM Blue LED PCI-E W/ Detachable Cable - HPU-4K580.

To answer taintedplay's PM, yes it can power the quad, 8800GT, 5 hard drives, and such easily....because my HIPER powered a system just like that a few months ago, without a hitch. And it was overclocked too. And Apokalipse, who has the same exact one, powers an overclocked X2 6000+, 2x HD3870s in CF, 6 hard drives, plus watercooling, and 8 x fans.

That's the Type-R II, which is modular, but not the same modular plugs as the first Type-R, that taintedplay is looking for. But thanks for showing the site, because I've been looking for extra modular cables, that they provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom