Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
A windowed side panel is where one side of the case has a window meaning you can see into the case and view your hardware without having to open the case..... this is a drawback with the stacker cases but you can easily mod the case to have a window..

You bet it does... it is pretty darn awesome for a computer case...

why is it a drawback?

For some people they rather have the windowed case.. I think that the Stacker 832 has a better design that allows more airflow... I don't like side windows.. but some do.. so it's a drawback, lol

Piucture it bainted black or red inside, hooked up with a uvred or uvblue water cooling system, and some nice fan control mods in one of the drive bays, and a fatal1ty speaker control system in one of the drive bays....*drooool*

and oh yea... you have 88 posts... all form this one computer you are building? I think that may be the fastest 88 posts I have ever seen... lol

The new Gigabyte Aurora 570's include both a mesh side piece and a window piece so you can use whichever you like.

Never was impressed the the Stacker 83*'s

I'd take the original stacker over it any day.

4 drive bays is barely enough room to fit a single 120mm radiator. something that in this day and age of quad core cpu's and graphics cards that gush out heat really has no place.

The top panel would need extensive modification to mount a radiator there, and the same goes for the bottom.

For my case I mounted my radiator off the back and I just finished getting my brothers computer set up with water cooling in my first gen Aurora. heres the pics of that.

**** thats pretty harsh, I originally built his system on an incredibly tight budget.

I think it totaled 550.

It's core 2 duo not amd, and the graphics card was the former king of the market. ATi X1950XTX with GDDR4

Now while I explain my logic to you as to why I put the rad in the top.

The case has 2 rear fans and 1 front intake when stock.
This results in negative air pressure inside the case.

By adding the two other intakes that pressure differential is balanced out.

The top radiator and fans draw air into the case, so only cool air passes through the radiator.

Steam Vent?!? o_O Your computer has a steam vent? ****, I gotta get me one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom