Wireless Keyboard, mouse -- Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry, Make sure you are not too close to the receiver. If you read the instructions they probably recommend a minimun distance. I use a Microsoft and sometimes I get the same problem. I have cats and they siill find the cord even though it is hidden. Move it a little further away and then try it. It might have been moved for some reason.

Jerry(always have cat problems, too bad they are not edible)

As half the people said... I would definitely go with the Logitech MX Duo. They work perfect, with no lag. I have the Logitech cordless MouseMan Optical mouse on a different computer and it uses batteries like no other. The MX Duo lets you charge the mouse when you're not using it. It's an amazing deal and works perfect!

Larry, check your batteries. They could be real low and light is not blinking. I had a battery problem due to leaving the mouse off the recharging station while I away on vacation. The batteries were so low that the recharger station wouldn't charge them. I had to recharge them in my MaHa battery charger that I use for my digital camera. Normal AAs will work for a few weeks.

thanks everyone...

I think the problem was "moving" the base.
as it no longer has issues :)

Note: I did not move it much... only like 8 inches... pretty weird stuff

Larry glad ya got it working smoothly. Question: How the heck did you get the both the k-board and mousey for such a low price? Is it the MX700 AND the mouse you bought? Do you have a linky by chance? I've been 'jonsing' for the MX700 for several months... i was given the keyboard last year as a gift but don't have the base for it.

Althought wireless mouse n keyboard very convenient, but I dont like it. Especially the damn batteries problem, cant last long, i think not so good for gaming.

I have never had battery issues with my Logitech MX Duo. I use the computer for hours at a time and have never had the batteries go dead, of course I do put the mouse back on the charging station overnight. The key board has been going strong for 8 months on its' original batteries. I tried regular AA batteries in the mouse once, and they lasted for over a month with daily use. So no battery issues here...

Lone Wolf said:
Larry glad ya got it working smoothly. Question: How the heck did you get the both the k-board and mousey for such a low price? Is it the MX700 AND the mouse you bought? Do you have a linky by chance? I've been 'jonsing' for the MX700 for several months... i was given the keyboard last year as a gift but don't have the base for it.

Check this out for only $70 and free shipping......Me and my brothers have bought from this place many many times and built many computers with there stuff......never had any problems with them.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=211086

or just the mouse.......

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=211009

on my mx duo i get no lag, no batteries problems and i got mine for AUS$145.

mouse5150 said:
I dont use a wireless mouse, my dad has a wireless mouse and its too heavy for my liking (the batteries i assume) its a microsoft one and i just dont like it, i have a microsoft intellimouse optical and its nice and light. Wireless keyboard is a good idea though. Aren't wireless mice not recomended for games due to lag?

what if it is heavy u dont lift the mouse, u move it across a smooth surface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom