Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the gigabyte aurora 570!!!

Heres pics of mine water cooled :)

techPowerUp! :: Case Modding Gallery : 2008 Black Aurora Updates

That looks kinda like that modded stacker case... if it is alot cheaper than the CM Stacker 832 then I would get the Aurora... it looks like it has everyhting you need. Though I have researched the CM 832 case and I know all of it's specs.. aspire.comptech I assume knows alot in this field and I trust his opinion to suite you well.

If it is cheaper.. I would go with his suggestion.

Oh yea... nice cat.. Lmao

i have a cm stacker (black) 830 i might sell you, cheaper than newegg of course. Ive had it for not too long, and i think i have all the parts and manuals. PM me if your intrested

i just dont like the front part of the case. How much did ur water cooling kit cost looks awesome

i have a cm stacker (black) 830 i might sell you, cheaper than newegg of course. Ive had it for not too long, and i think i have all the parts and manuals. PM me if your intrested

ok im waiting for the q6700 to drop since it went back up

Aww!!! Oliver :)

Sorry...I can't help it.. I like certain animals...

The CM Stacker 832 I think looks good... can be painted to totally make it look alot better... and has the built in WC holes and stuff.. and it basically the case with the most add on stuff....and it can hold ALOT of stuff!! STUFF!!!
I love stuff!!!! Just like the link I provided with the watercooling system case... man that is Hot!

My water cooling cost me about 325 when all was said and done

But you can get quite a few of the parts a lot cheaper now.

You could probably get all the pieces for about 220 now.

What is Windows Side Panel?

Does the CM 830-832 have enough space for all the hardware + the water cooling system and easy for wire management and good air circulation since it has so many fans.

A windowed side panel is where one side of the case has a window meaning you can see into the case and view your hardware without having to open the case..... this is a drawback with the stacker cases but you can easily mod the case to have a window..

You bet it does... it is pretty darn awesome for a computer case...

i dont watercool, so i couldent tell you for sure seeing as i dont know how big it is. But, considering it has 9 total frotn bays (including hd which are in a 3.5-5.25 converter) and i use three hd's and 2 cd's, theres 4 slots left, which you could put a pump or rad in i guess. Actually, on the door, there is 4 fan slots, ive seen guys even put double big radiators on this door. With the case feet, theres a good 2-3 inches from the ground, could put one there. And, if the top comes off (i think it does) there is a spot above the fan and below the top which is decently sized. I can take some pic's if you want me too

On the windowed side panel.. you aren't just limited to 120mm / 12cm fans.. you can put 140mm / 14cm fans in there also.... HELLOOOOO wind tunnel, lol

Then you would have a miniature hurricane. :)

Hope mine doens't try to take off on me, lol I am getting a fan control mod which allows me to control every fan on my system via knobs on the front of my case.... pretty darn cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom