Help Help Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn

Baseband Member
i just installed my newdriver for the nvidia 5600 but now when i play far cry the whole enviroment is blue, can soemone help me with this SOMEONE PLZ

has this ever happened to anyone else, farcry has only got a blue image now when i play, well basically a blue fog

If the whole screen is blue, then wiggle the monitor cable, or return the graphics card, becuase when you only have a blue light it usally means that the other, signals for the other colour are not getting through.

I know this becuase i used to won an old motherboard, which has individual leads, and when you unpluged one the whole screen went blue.

Ah also, see if you can go into windows in VGA mode, if in win XP/Win2000 hit f8 for startup and troubleshooting, then select the VGA mode, and c if you can get in windows. And roll back a driver.

If the card was working fine before you updated the drivers, then it's not the card. It's the drivers.

Before you go ditching the drivers, though, check to make sure yer motherboard and chipsets are updated, and that you have the correct windows updates (including DirectX updates)! Then try the driver again. If it still fails, contact NVIDIA about it (UNLESS they already have something on their site about it)! NVIDIA is good at screwing people over their drivers. You'll most likely get no response from them, as they post "We don't provide support" with their driver downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom