Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plextor, Optorite
LG, Samsung, Pioneer
Everything else here

Ah, forgot about Plextor, but aren't they pricey compared to the others? Never heard of Optorite.

nagasama said:
dude if those gts 512's get to 200 bucks i'm gettin another one SLI booya h3ll yeah! 100+fps fuel of war maxed out! holy crap thats cheap!

They can with a rebate:
Newegg.com - ZOTAC ZT-88SES2P-FSP GeForce 8800GTS (G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail

Ah, forgot about Plextor, but aren't they pricey compared to the others? Never heard of Optorite.

Well Plextor and Optorite drives are basically rebadged versions of each other, I forgot which one is the original.

But yea, they are expensive, but well worth it if you have the cash.

Lite-Ons are best bang for the buck...alot of the cheaper burners eventually only make coasters then wont read at all...ive had 2 liteons for 3 years still as good as newand got em for around $20

I have a sony CD burner for 5 years and a NEC dvd burner for 3.5 years.
Never had a bad burn from either.

But next time I buy I will certainly buy plextor.

zotac? lol...neva herd of it.
i sticking with evga or xfx

roger that. i aint buyin another evga anything, but i'd buy an XFX (when they lower their price, WTH?? may be stuck with evga :() and slap it in.
i noticed that zotac company starting to put out cards...?
never heard of them either.
and i think my cpu will peeee-robably be a bottleneck for two of these cards (it was for SLI 8800gt i think...then again that was on a 20" monitor too). but cheap is cheap and i aint gonna have this chip forever.

Well Plextor and Optorite drives are basically rebadged versions of each other, I forgot which one is the original.

But yea, they are expensive, but well worth it if you have the cash.

same with Pioneer

Plextor and Pioneer are expensive but are the best :D

so if i had 35 bucks right now to by a dvd burner...youg uys wudnt have one single recommendation on the best one for the pricE?
or atleast give be lik between 3 to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom