Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a review on that, and it's actually very good. But just not commonly available. I'll add it to the high end, although no one actually looks at the other TIMs besides MX-2 and AS5. I got the Diamond one from the high end list, and it works really good. Also, what's good about the OCZ Freezer that I recommended, is that theres no cure time needed.

It doesn't really matter for DVD burners, but I'd say the top brands are LG, Samsung, Sony, and Pioneer.

I'm thinking of adding accessories soon. Like keyboards, mice, opticals, etc..

Should I add in the 9800GTX?

Oh yea, Lite-On too. Just forgot the name.

The GTX isn't out, but it will next week or so. It won't hurt to add it now, I guess. But it's just that the GTS 512 is getting so cheap now.

The GTX isn't out, but it will next week or so. It won't hurt to add it now, I guess. But it's just that the GTS 512 is getting so cheap now.

true...you could at it in..but mention on the side that not released yet...and right an estimated release date.

dude if those gts 512's get to 200 bucks i'm gettin another one SLI booya h3ll yeah! 100+fps fuel of war maxed out! holy crap thats cheap!

dude if those gts 512's get to 200 bucks i'm gettin another one SLI booya h3ll yeah! 100+fps fuel of war maxed out! holy crap thats cheap!

i wudnt mind sli...but i dont even have an sli board.:(
plus i think my next high pc priority is getting a hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom