I really like this case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the simple look it has, especially in the front. And the inside isn't too bad, but yea, need some modding work, to manage them wires.

to me that case looks like crap...thats why i have the nzxt lexa blackline (looks great and has good cooling to boot. Cases are mostly personal preference.

A very nice looking case indeed, but its got something in common with a Thermaltake Armor case, and that its not so great with Wire Management. However with a little with of modding thats an easy fix, nice price tag as well.

to me that case looks like crap...thats why i have the nzxt lexa blackline (looks great and has good cooling to boot. Cases are mostly personal preference.

Like crap?

Wow...if i recall everyone was dissing the way your case looks. You may not like it much but it certainly doesn't look like crap. It looks similar to the p180 on the outside, which is one of the top cases period.

do i have to say this AGAIN, cases are personal preference. Something you like does not mean i will like it. I don't care if people don't like my case.. i like it and thats what matters.

I believe it was you that i called close minded before,,,

Definition: Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas.
seems to fit the bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom