Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
no the 790i has support for higher fsb...the 9650 will oc better then the 6700
1 because it has an unclocked multi
2 because its stock at 3.0hz...

?? without question u are considering buying a cpu that costs over a grand... and your fifteen? where did you get the money to buy all these(8) comps,, u must have one **** of a job....oh no, your parents didn't buy you all this stuff did they?

anyway if u can afford the 9650 obviously go with it but I'm done with this thread

?? without question u are considering buying a cpu that costs over a grand... and your fifteen? where did you get the money to buy all these(8) comps,, u must have one **** of a job....oh no, your parents didn't buy you all this stuff did they?

anyway if u can afford the 9650 obviously go with it but I'm done with this thread

parents & family

ill just stay 6700 i forgot i need to save money for a car unless my grandpa wants to give me his Lexus IS300

thanks for helping luke992006 i learn a lot from this thread

and hopefull gonna finish with my rig tomorrow

Good Lord kid! you have ALOT going for you.. I am 17 and have an old 93' dodge dakota...and not even close to the amount of money you have... I wonder how it is like for the younger crowd growing up in a society that is just 20 years into computers for us and their reality from birth.

If you want to buy a dritbike... I am selling one, lol :)

Good Lord kid! you have ALOT going for you.. I am 17 and have an old 93' dodge dakota...and not even close to the amount of money you have... I wonder how it is like for the younger crowd growing up in a society that is just 20 years into computers for us and their reality from birth.

If you want to buy a dritbike... I am selling one, lol :)

lol i had a bike but they stole it i think in 3 months it cost 100-200 for christmas long time ago

he tops me for 15 year old with best build :p

i hope i get the build soon and ill sure take picture for u all to see and gonna do lots of testing

Can't wait to see your rig you are building... and I hope you stay on these forums afterwards..

and.. it is a "dirtbike" a Kawasaki KX 125 racing motorcycle with Fatty FMF pipe, Power Core II Silencer, Black excel rims, Tom Morgan Racing forks...and alot more, - It is way too fast.. my brother is scared of it, lol

Can't wait to see your rig you are building... and I hope you stay on these forums afterwards..

and.. it is a "dirtbike" a Kawasaki KX 125 racing motorcycle with Fatty FMF pipe, Power Core II Silencer, Black excel rims, Tom Morgan Racing forks...and alot more, - It is way too fast.. my brother is scared of it, lol
i will stay and help like other ppl like how u guys help me and hope that this forum becomes a larger

yeah but im saying that my bike is the closest thing to ur dirtbike that i will be able to ride since right now im too lazy and im on the computer too long
Proto if you ever have some spare cash you can just pm more for my bank details :)

u guys make me laugh

i think tomorrow ill start posting to sell my other computers to get some money

should i go with a DDR2 800 standard memory 780i mobo or DDR2 1000 standard memory 780i mobo? b1gapl says that 800 is enough to overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom