Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can choose to water cool whatever component you want.

Understand that CPU = Processor and GPU = Graphics card core. They are not interchangeable.

Yes you can choose to water cool whatever component you want.

Understand that CPU = Processor and GPU = Graphics card core. They are not interchangeable.

yeah i know im asking that

since u guys say i dont need to water cool the GPU ill just air cool them

while i water cool the CPU

Buy that one... it is single pass and is for your CPU.. and it has the radiator to cool the liquid..... it has everything you need and is a quality product... if you are going for watercooling.. get that one.

how much does it cost extra to water cool the 2 GPUs with that set up? How much increase in speed can I get in the GPU. I wanna try to get high scores in all the tests.

If you want to do all that then buy better hardware... watercooling doesn't do anything but give you a little more performance out of your CPU....and yea.. it makes no noise.. Alot of people here including me will get higher 3dmark06 scores than you and it makes no difference! as long as you can play the games you want to, who cares?

ask "the watercooling guru" for info on those other setups... though you don't need to watercool your GPU's I overclocked mine I am not kidding as high as I could possibly get it without physically breaking it and turned the stock fan on high and it performs well but after 4 hours in Crysis it gets too hot.

There is no way in heck you will ever need that kind of power and you do not need to watercool your GPU's.. you can overclock them reasonably perfectly fine without them overheading the slightest bit!

Plus your GPU's I hear you are getting TWO!!!! in SLI!!!!! for God's sake man!!! that is more than enough power to Kick the living heck out of anything you put up against them EXCEPT maybe Crysis.. and if you wanted to own Crysis go out and buy two 9800GX2 cards...

If you want to do all that then buy better hardware... watercooling doesn't do anything but give you a little more performance out of your CPU....and yea.. it makes no noise.. Alot of people here including me will get higher 3dmark06 scores than you and it makes no difference! as long as you can play the games you want to, who cares?

ask "the watercooling guru" for info on those other setups... though you don't need to watercool your GPU's I overclocked mine I am not kidding as high as I could possibly get it without physically breaking it and turned the stock fan on high and it performs well but after 4 hours in Crysis it gets too hot.

There is no way in heck you will ever need that kind of power and you do not need to watercool your GPU's.. you can overclock them reasonably perfectly fine without them overheading the slightest bit!

Plus your GPU's I hear you are getting TWO!!!! in SLI!!!!! for God's sake man!!! that is more than enough power to Kick the living heck out of anything you put up against them EXCEPT maybe Crysis.. and if you wanted to own Crysis go out and buy two 9800GX2 cards...

i know while i was taking a shower i was thinking of getting better hardware cz of water cooling. let me think today about my budget and ill tell u guys tomorrow

Petra's Tech Shop

this is a great kit (it comes with everything yo need) this is the system that aspire recommended for me that I'm getting in 1.5 months...

yeah i already know b1gapl told me that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom