What are your system specs?

LOL i think i just figured out why my SLi-8800gtx never worked right!!! I NEVER NOTICED THERE WAS A 4 PIN CONNECTOR ON THE MOTHERBOARD *for sli stability* LOL

and i found an 8800 ultra for 420.. i might get that now :-x

LOL i think i just figured out why my SLi-8800gtx never worked right!!! I NEVER NOTICED THERE WAS A 4 PIN CONNECTOR ON THE MOTHERBOARD *for sli stability* LOL

and i found an 8800 ultra for 420.. i might get that now :-x

lol...that happens i guess and i bet u regret it...
and if u wanna do sli..id go for the gtx since u could get one for so cheap... the ultra is just not worth it for that much extra money.

lol...that happens i guess and i bet u regret it...
and if u wanna do sli..id go for the gtx since u could get one for so cheap... the ultra is just not worth it for that much extra money.

very true, and considering they come clocked at ultra speeds (621mhz) anyway.. stock speed.. why not?? hopefully they're binned the same as ultra's so i can oc them to around 700mhz

w/ 2 of them.. and a nice q6700 or qx6800... i'll take number 1 ;)

very true, and considering they come clocked at ultra speeds (621mhz) anyway.. stock speed.. why not?? hopefully they're binned the same as ultra's so i can oc them to around 700mhz

w/ 2 of them.. and a nice q6700 or qx6800... i'll take number 1 ;)

eh, idk about taking number 1...especially not with hmammens rig

if he's gonna have dual 9800gx2's.. i can guarantee first place.. dual gx2's SUCK in 3dmark06 at standard res... 2 8800gts' take em out ;) i really just want top 5! and to play crysis w/ acceptable framerates..

w/ dual gx2's people are only scoring around 21-23k

which is why i'm now acquiring windows vista x64.. so i can buy some 2x2gb ballistix tracers, and go tri sli... but i won't be able to use an x-fi!! DANGIT, such hard decisions.. maybe i'll get the asus xonar soundcard thats pci-e x1

nah its just default 3dmark06 res that its bottlenecked

at 1280x1024 no driver is gonna fix that.. just like tri sli.. everyone boo'd it cuz of its low res performance.... but once you crank up the res.. SHAZAM

Back
Top Bottom