Microphone device not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradigmshift

Baseband Member
HI,

My microphone audio device is not working. I do not believe it is a physical problem with the microphone. When I test the device in control panel, I am able to see and hear the microphone working, however when I use the sound recorder program or use yahoo messenger to talk the microphone does not work? Please inform me of a solution to this problem. Thank you.

Are you sure the device is enabled when you go to sue it? Do you have it enabled for those applications?

how can I check if the device is enabled for the specific program. For instance how do I check the device is enabled for sound recorder program?

That should be right in your Control Panel. Check under the sounds are or the Volume Control Management.

I have checked the control panel and the volume control, the microphone is enabled and stated as working properly, however it doesn't work when the programs are used?

Have you checked the options of the program? Have you checked to make sure the line in isnt muted when you run these apps?

Have you updated your sound drivers at all since install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom