Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I ever say otherwise?

Now instead of dropping an extra hundred bucks on the sound card, why not buy this motherboard, which comes with an audio riser card with the x-fi chip on it.

Newegg.com - MSI P7N Diamond LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard with SoundBlaster X-Fi Extreme Audio - Retail

but i need to change my ram

Also get this model 9600gt instead and save yourself 50 bucks

Newegg.com - PALiT NE/9600T+0152 GeForce 9600GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
i prefer to have a better warranty and only save 25 after rebate

im back

and about the water cooling, i gonna buy it im fine with the cost i got plenty of money

b1gapl told me that i recommend this one the most
Petra's Tech Shop

if u can find a cheaper and better. this will be my first custom-built desktop ill be practicing with my old desktop taking it apart and putting it together

You have to learn sometime I guess.. You really don't need it but I guess it IS afterall fun to experiment...I think that is worth more than money. and who knows... you may even need it in the future as it seems like you are finally learning the basics of building and manipulating the computer. - as we all are :)

Petra's Tech Shop does have very good items.. I think that is a nice setup.

im back

and about the water cooling, i gonna buy it im fine with the cost i got plenty of money

b1gapl told me that i recommend this one the most
Petra's Tech Shop

if u can find a cheaper and better. this will be my first custom-built desktop ill be practicing with my old desktop taking it apart and putting it together

Aspire would probably recommend that too. I hear petra is the best for WC.

If you are going to WC your card doesn't that do something to your warranty anyways? That Palit card is cheap and palit bought galaxy, that is clearly one of those galaxy 8800 gt fans on that 9600 gt. They provide better cooling, not that you would care since you said you would water cool your gpu.

Aspire would probably recommend that too. I hear petra is the best for WC.

If you are going to WC your card doesn't that do something to your warranty anyways? That Palit card is cheap and palit bought galaxy, that is clearly one of those galaxy 8800 gt fans on that 9600 gt. They provide better cooling, not that you would care since you said you would water cool your gpu.

i never said that i was gonna water cool the GPUs. I said how much can I overclock the CPU, ram, GPUs if I water cool them. If I see that it is worth the money I would buy it. If I see a big difference if th GPUs is water cool i will switch if not ill keep the fans in the GPUs.

if this is your first build i would recommend against water cooling...theres no point to water cool your ram. lol i wish money wasn't an issue for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom