*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Just with a simple switch to XP, check out what I got :)

18,036 | TheOtis | Q6600 @ 3.6GHz | 9600GT SLI @ 702/1000 | XP 32bit ORB

I'm going to find my video cards max that's stable, then try and just hit 3.8ghz and see what I get. I'll try 4.0ghz another time. I didn't get a chance to pick up the peltier yesterday, and for some reason I'm having a **** of a time booting @ 3.8 @ 1.53ish, I'll figure it out soon though.

well, 1.53 might not be enough for your chip. give it some more. and man, at 4ghz, you could get much better :D nice work!

Just with a simple switch to XP, check out what I got :)

18,036 | TheOtis | Q6600 @ 3.6GHz | 9600GT SLI @ 702/1000 | XP 32bit ORB

I'm going to find my video cards max that's stable, then try and just hit 3.8ghz and see what I get. I'll try 4.0ghz another time. I didn't get a chance to pick up the peltier yesterday, and for some reason I'm having a **** of a time booting @ 3.8 @ 1.53ish, I'll figure it out soon though.

haha...nice!
vista is a bugg that needs to be kiilled.

good job.
you can go way higher than that i bet.

I wonder how close to 20K he can get :D he is up there with veedub if he does

Congrats Otis! You beat the Dell.

And also congrats on being one of the rare few, who's actually posted their score in the correct format. I didn't have to do any editing to update the list, like I usually do.

And also congrats on being one of the rare few, who's actually posted their score in the correct format. I didn't have to do any editing to update the list, like I usually do.

all dell boi needs to do is reformat and install xp and hes gonna prolly get close to veedub.

hahahahaha. and wait.. doesnt the dell have dual 8800gtx's? So I can tell the guy on here who wants dual 8800gtx's that the 9600gt's outperform them? or match performance?

hahahahaha. and wait.. doesnt the dell have dual 8800gtx's? So I can tell the guy on here who wants dual 8800gtx's that the 9600gt's outperform them? or match performance?

nah...i think the gtx sli would beat otis if it were installed properly and with xp.

Thanks guys!

So....I find something rather interesting. I increased my clocks to 717/1006 and actually scored less, 17,996. That's only like what, 42 or so points under, but still. Increased clocks hindered my performance? I think I'll just keep her at 702/1000. From what I've read online it's near what most people can get them stable at.

Alrighty, I'll be going for 3.7 or 3.8 now. I'l crack the window open, it's around 63F in here right now (Our house is only 5 years old and our heater broke?!?!) so it stays cool.

I'll go 1.55-1.57, I really don't want to go higher. Their is quite the drop in voltage though. BIOS reads a lot higher then CPU-Z does.

then, don't worry. you can get up to about 1.55vcore actual.

and krazyq, but about the same performance? and for dual 9600gt's cost the same as 1 gtx... about.

Back
Top Bottom