Ok.. three questions.. one post.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are not bad. but for 340, you could sli two 9600gt's and get near gx2 performance.. and I am not sure(have not seen any benches, but beat out two 880gtx's?) and then you could sell your gtx and make money on the deal.

EDIT- I just saw what you posted, and if you want something on par with the gx2, then go for 9600gt's! and sell your gtx, either on here, or craigslist or something. Then you can afford to get a new cpu.

what mobo do you have?

Asus M2n-SLi Deluxe.. and an AMD 5600+ X2..2.8ghz.

4 Gigs of crucial ddr2, 2 raptors 74 and 150 gig, 500gig wd cavier.. 2 dvd drives..

Asus M2n-SLi Deluxe.. and an AMD 5600+ X2..2.8ghz.

4 Gigs of crucial ddr2, 2 raptors 74 and 150 gig, 500gig wd cavier.. 2 dvd drives..

well, once the price on the q6600 drops, if you wanted (dont know how much you like or hate intel) you could get a good 680i board, I think nos is selling one, and then a q6600 for around 300 for the both of them. and 350 or so for dual 9600gt's and then sell your gtx on here, or somewhere else for close to 300. you would end up spending what you planned for one gtx, and get tons of great* stuff that could OC like mad.

and so what about the stream processors. if two 9600gt's perform like one gx2 (almost) then they would perform the same as two gtx's, with much less heat, and much less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom