Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm not angry...there really isn't much reason to water cool gpu's there air cooling is fine for what your doing, if u did you would have to water cool both and that means 2 gpu loops and a cpu loop which = quite expensive.

Case: antec 900, nzxt lexa blackline, collermaster cosmos are all good cases (the nzxt tempest will be coming out soon if it isn't already and will be better then the antec 900)

Sound Card:if you really want on then an x-fi extreme gamer 24bit would be unless you want to spend alot on the AuzenTech X-FI Prelude 7.1 Sound Card 32BIT $199.

Power Supply:pc power and cooling 610w.

Speakers:if you want a prebuilt 5.1 system id say z5500's (i loved them when i had them..sold them for new comp.) if you don't want that then contact oriox or eric...there the sound guys.

Monitor: a 226bw is great

i don't know routers and you can't really go wrong with cable ties...

yeah, you would not really need three loops, but it would be expensive to get parts that could cool three things though. Because gpus, stop your flow a lot. I am getting a loop, but only for my cpu...

and air should be fine.

and whatever luke just said. sounds good. But why do you need a sound card? it does not help gaming, and mobo sound is decent..

As far as cases goes.. if you want a big one with alot of airfloe I think the CoolerMaster Stacker 830-832 is best.. That is the case I am getting after researching it for a month. You have to see the CoolerMaster Stacker 830-832 for yourself.

The Antec 900 case is a small case... that's why I didn't go with it.. and most cases with windows just take away form airflow.

And the Sound Blaster X-FI sound card is only 99.99$ on their website.. you can find it cheaper on NewEgg.com or TigerDirect.com and it does help gaming.. especially the Sound Blaster X-FI X-Treme Gamer Fitality sound card with X-RAM which is 140.00$ on their website.. again cheaper on other sites.. I have the Fitality card and OMG the sound is totally rocking awesome!.. words can't describe it compared to onboard sound..WELL WORTH the money! - If you have that crap that came with your MoBo then yea.. there is no difference.

case is really up to you, but the coolermaster cases are pretty much all great.

How much is that case? you might just want to spring for a good lian li case. they are gorgeous, and really* well built

im not very good with water cooling,,, i though you had to have a loop for each component? it is debated that a sound card takes a bit off the mobo and cpu and can give a 5-10% in game performance...i have a sound card but don't see much improvement..if any.

and most cases with windows just take away form airflow.

that is not true... if there is no vents in the window yes but if there is a fan on the window then it is no different then a none windowed case...

im not very good with water cooling,,, i though you had to have a loop for each component? it is debated that a sound card takes a bit off the mobo and cpu and can give a 5-10% in game performance...i have a sound card but don't see much improvement..if any.

no, you can have multiple things in the same loop, you just need a pump that can keep up the flow rate. and a rad that can cool the water enough that it is still cold when it gets to the component.

and a soundcard really, doesnt do much anymore. I only have one because my maximus came with one.

the 830-832 cost too much i would get it but im trying to save money

i would like a full tower that wire management is easy and that at least has a small window that i can see my hardware

- If you have that crap that came with your MoBo then yea.. there is no difference.
i dont get it
How much is that case? you might just want to spring for a good lian li case. they are gorgeous, and really* well built

around 230-250

what components do I need to cool with water cooling, only the CPU?

Does XFX warranty for the graphics card apply to the motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom