*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

oh jeeze... its okay, i don't mind losing to a 5000+ be.. its superior!

but no clue.. i'll find a way to take you out!

and nagasama, play w/ your timings, i think you can get high 27's if you play w/ ur timings

Yea...if I recall, he was able to take his Corsairs to 3-3-3-9 1T timings before, at almost stock DDR2-800 speeds.

haha, I dare you nos :D

I can play with mine a lot more :D i never did any tweaking, that score took me no time at all:D Not even a good 4.5ghz run yet :D or play with my timings, they were way high. :p haha, can't wait until watercooling time! with my paycheck, I am ordering!

i know i've gotten in the 27's before, when i first got the chip...
i will try to run 4-4-4-12 2T at the current speed and see if that does it.
if not, i will go down to 3-3-3-9 1T and like 760 or whatever it was they will do.
i can probably oc my processor a little more for a good run. i'll try that first.

i'll never be 1st in 3dmark :( lol

My new desktop - first good computer I've ever owned. I could probably OC it more, but I don't want to replace anything. 33.891 seconds on an Athlon X2 4000+ OC'd to 2.63ghz.

My old desktop - first "good" computer I owned. It's now been turned into a small HTTP/FTP/network file/print/Jedi Academy server, although almost never at the same time. 2min 52.308 seconds on a stock Pentium 3 866mhz.

LOLOLOL

wait thats an awful screenshot

only 2.63 on the 4000? i could take mine up to 3 before it would crap out on me. what do you have for cooling on it?

Right now, I only have the stock heatsink/fan. I tried building the computer on a very tight budget, so I had to cut back on some things, including the case (lousy airflow).

Unfortunately, my motherboard is very sparse on overclocking options - no opportunity to change CPU voltage, which limits what it'll reach. I brought it up to 2.73ghz yesterday after the screenshot and it seems to be stable. I tried 2.8, but it repeatedly crashed so I took it back down.

Back
Top Bottom