Building new computer - Need GPU and PSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there you go. now its only up to you. what one do you like the look of better? (I would still go with the 610..)

Which one will future-proof me best incase I want to just upgrade my video card or get a new mobo and SLI?

Which one will future-proof me best incase I want to just upgrade my video card or get a new mobo and SLI?

they will both give you plenty* of room. veedub was running a 680i mobo, with two OC'd 8800GTS 512's and an OC'd q6600. and he has the 520. so really, it is all up to you. whatever you pick is a winner

Alright, I pick the 610. Also a friend said that the 610 is so big because there are no components within an inch of its fan. That nice but it also scares me because it's so large, would I have room in this case: Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-WW Black/Silver Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Also, do I have room in there for my xigmatek cooler? Should I go with Cooler Masters other case for nearly the same price but no side window and a side air vent instead?

Alright, I pick the 610. Also a friend said that the 610 is so big because there are no components within an inch of its fan. That nice but it also scares me because it's so large, would I have room in this case: Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-WW Black/Silver Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Also, do I have room in there for my xigmatek cooler? Should I go with Cooler Masters other case for nearly the same price but no side window and a side air vent instead?

Well the antec 900 is .1 inches wider and leaves about 1/2 inch of clearance...so you should be able to get it in there(speaking of the cooler)

Thanks, so should I go with the case with the window or the same case 'cept it has a side air vent and another side duct which I'll have to take off because of the xigmatek? That equals two more side air vents than the case with the window.

Oh okay, wasn't sure. Anyway, any opinions on which case I mentioned above to choose, when I'm done with that, I'll update my list and place the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom