Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
9600gt in sli vs 8800gts 512mb (g92) (the 320mb and 640mb versions get mopped up by the 9600gt) in sli come just short of it, but for the amount of money you will be paying for that is not worth it.

yeah, the price of the 9600gt, is the only real reason you need to buy it. for what?? 360 +shipping you can get two evga superclocked, and you get almost GX2 performance?! which is 550 atleast for one GX2. I see no competition for price/performance. 9600gt is a wonderful card

if you get it on sale like i did (it came super superclocked out of the box...it was cheaper then everything else with the sale) you can get 2 for 250...with that price its a steal so look around for sales before buying...

if you get it on sale like i did (it came super superclocked out of the box...it was cheaper then everything else with the sale) you can get 2 for 250...with that price its a steal so look around for sales before buying...

yeah i know. and the price i posted is high, because it was up there on the newegg list. you can always get one for much less. even at 350 they are crazy fast

Don't get fries with that..I want a coke, lol

You don't need water cooling for that rig..If you did want to try for "extreme" overclocking which you totally don't need with that quad it would cost you $100+ which isn't worth it. I hear 3.5GHz is stable and fairly cool without water cooling with the Q6600.

TRUE = THERMALRIGHT ULTRA EXTREME for those who don't know... (Best CPU heatsink)

if you want to oc alot then yeah for the cpu but if you just want to do some then a tuniq or if you want to push to the max of air cooling ocing then get the true and go to about 3.6 with the q6600.

Your list looks pretty good. a pc power and cooling 610w would finish it off nice.

the titles without products fallowing do u want us to recommend some?

if you want to oc alot then yeah for the cpu but if you just want to do some then a tuniq or if you want to push to the max of air cooling ocing then get the true and go to about 3.6 with the q6600.

Your list looks pretty good. a pc power and cooling 610w would finish it off nice.

the titles without products fallowing do u want us to recommend some?

how much can i go with q6600, ram & gpu in water cool

if u can sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom