Building new computer - Need GPU and PSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in my experience MX-2 transfers heat from the cpu to the heatsink more efficiently then AS5...they are both good pastes though.

MX-2 is somewhat higher on our Thermal Paste guide (check it out in our Hardware Stickies)

lol, Newegg reviews are a bunch of morons

but the rest are true, well not the MIR part and its going to be optimal stable, there are some Factory OC'ed cards that aren't perfectly stable, but that comes with the Witcher (idk if thats a good game or not)

for one you don't go by reviews on the website you buy things from and why have you recommended this card like three times.

thats the only time ive recommended that card. And so what if i did recommend it more than once...the Q6600 gets recommended 500 times a day...And im sure some of those people that reviewed that card on newegg knew what they were talking about.

no you recommended it in another thread(maybe it was another 8800gt that u recommended but still you don't go by reviews on store sites, they could have just got employees to write good reviews about them for they sell to people like you. Also the q6600 gets recommended so much is because it is a great cpu.

no you recommended it in another thread(maybe it was another 8800gt that u recommended but still you don't go by reviews on store sites, they could have just got employees to write good reviews about them for they sell to people like you. Also the q6600 gets recommended so much is because it is a great cpu.

...ok so i recommended another 8800gt...maybe i recommended it because its a "great GPU"

How do you know that it isnt a great card...ever owned one

And I highly doubt a company as credible as newegg would have their employees posting fake reviews. They are a very reputable company.

this thread is turning into an argument. please stop. If you want to argue take it somewhere else.
The first thing that should be recommended is that the person building go look at the stickies index. address your questions there, and if those pages don't answer it, then come ask us.

yes the 8800gt crushes the 3870 (i know it has already been addressed)
for a psu, go look in the suggested PSU guide.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/hardware-stickies-index-142552/

go read up.

Well which should I get? The zotac one I picked or the MSI? The zotac has a higher clock but the MSI has better cooling apparently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom