Keep freezing, Driver stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome, thanks man, so what do I do about the driver issue? just not install chipset drivers? just the internet and other essentials I suppose?

try to make that error again and post the whole error. post the words before the error numbers

basically it tells me to unplug hardware or uninstall software devices that were recently installed, and to do that try and go into safe mode.

I've been trying to get ERd commander to work but I must be a tard, cause I downloaded it, burned it to a CD and then tried to boot from it with a no go. I'll try the other one within the next 30 minutes.

basically it tells me to unplug hardware or uninstall software devices that were recently installed, and to do that try and go into safe mode.

I've been trying to get ERd commander to work but I must be a tard, cause I downloaded it, burned it to a CD and then tried to boot from it with a no go. I'll try the other one within the next 30 minutes.

solved my own problem, forgot to burn the image, not the data >.>

and with that I need Nero, which I don't have.

Anyway, I tried hooking up my Hard drive to my moms computer and reformat it that way, but windows keeps telling me to close any programs that are using the drive or whatever, but nothing it using the drive, soooo yeah I'm a little stuck, tried getting 3rd party software to do it, but that's a no go as well.

nevermind, I solved it. Thanks for the help guys!

Okay mind telling us what you did to fix it and what was the source of the issue?

yeah, I used the western digital bootable disc, and "wrote 0's" on the hard drive. Seagate and maxtor have a similar program.

Idk what the cause was, I summed it up as a terrible driver, as my hard drive runs fine now.

hm, the problem is still happening but not as bad now, I only installed 3 drivers now.

So it's either Nvidia's video drivers, or MSI's internet/audio drivers...yeah so if I rollback any of those Idk what else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom