Bios for my motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you check under the BIOS Utilties? In there they have 2 different BIOS update tools. Maybe that is what you are missing?

I'm not really sure why the ez flash didn't work, but I have a good idea! I have a ASUS program that I got of the ASUS CD which came with the computer, called ASUSupdate V7.13.02 this is suppose to connect to the ASUS server find the bios you need and load them onto your computer. Only thing it's impossible to connect, because their server is always too busy! While sitting there pulling my hair out I scrolled through ASUSupdate V7.13.02 and noticed one of the options on the dropdown list was update from files? So I used that option and guess what, it worked.
So I guess anyone who has a ASUS motherboard and is looking to update their bios should look for this program in their ASUS file on their program files and if it's not there it's on the CD that comes with the motherboard!
All's well that ends well! Thanks again for your input I really do appreciate it!

Well glad you finally got it sorted. That is all that matters in the end right?

Yes my friend that's right! But I need to tell you, one of the smartest person's I ever worked for once told me "you're better asking a stupid question than marking a stupid mistake"'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom