got my 9600gt (galaxy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
the 9600gt came in today, I was actually quite impressed with the looks of it compared to my last card. It cam with a nice little ocing program which allowed me to put it to 675,1625,1000 right away. Just wondering how high a should go with it.

look for some reviews on the card (non v-modded) and see their oc's and clock a bit less than that, and start stress testing and start going up

i believe its stable at 730,1625, 1010 but i can't be sure because it is way bottlenecked by my cpu so im going to leave it at 700,1550.1000 just to be on the safe side until i get the last component (motherboard) to finish the new build.

hehe, no that system isn't finished yet. all i need is the mobo but i have thrown the psu and gpu in my spare system because i sold my better one to pay for the new one. it has an 3400+ 1.8ghz,,, that is bottlenecking lol

i just explained it to u,,, so do u think i can stay at this 700,1550.1000.. it will only be another 2 weeks or so until i get my new system up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom