*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

YES!!! I caught Preacher! 17s on the dot! (Memory oc'ed to 888 4-4-4-12-3)

I'm coming for you Preach, 1 more oc and I'm past you! (Notice I have Anti-Virus software on! 0_0, I could beat you right now! But I'm too lazy lol)

3700_888.jpg

lol thanks xD

And I win! down goes Preach!

upped the memory freq to 924... I had to give it .125 more volts! jeeze, such an increase for a meager ~45 mhz increase

anyways...

up next are some suicide runs... expect 3850 or even 3900... I booted to 4.0 last night, but then I had a major crash and my PC literally died for a bit

3700_924.jpg

YES!!! I caught Preacher! 17s on the dot! (Memory oc'ed to 888 4-4-4-12-3)

I'm coming for you Preach, 1 more oc and I'm past you! (Notice I have Anti-Virus software on! 0_0, I could beat you right now! But I'm too lazy lol)

3700_888.jpg

Nice.

What is that timing after the 12? I got a new motherboard and there are a TON of options under the DRAM section, and I don't even know what half of them are. :p

I've got 3 for the one right after, I think its tRCL latency or maybe its tRL or something...

the ones after those are probably sub timings, I haven't bothered to customize them yet, but I will in the future

your next mate hehe, I'll get you with my suicide runs

I've got 3 for the one right after, I think its tRCL latency or maybe its tRL or something...

the ones after those are probably sub timings, I haven't bothered to customize them yet, but I will in the future

your next mate hehe, I'll get you with my suicide runs

Heh, I don't think so bro. Like I said, just got this new motherboard, and I'm already over my max OC from my old POS Gigabyte board. Topped out at 3.24 or so on the Gigabyte, and its running at close to 3.5 on my DFI board already, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

eh I can probably get sPi to run at just under 4 ghz... I've still got some more room to overclock on my Ram, so just be ready to lose! lol

I'll be on tommorow night owning you

eh I can probably get sPi to run at just under 4 ghz... I've still got some more room to overclock on my Ram, so just be ready to lose! lol

I'll be on tommorow night owning you

Lol. Bring it. I probably won't post up a new score for a while though. Especially since I'll be down and out tomorrow (getting my wisdom teeth pulled :( ). But then again, maybe that will result in me messing around on the computer more. Who knows? Anyway, you might get ahead for a while, but it won't last. ;)

Back
Top Bottom