*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

well when i went to 1.58, i had my side panel off, my windows open(i live in mn) and it was about 0 degrees here with a bad windchill...
so i didnt have to worry about temps...although once i smelt smoke and i got scared as ****

later on i realised it was from the neighbors hous....

haha, I hate that feeling. The one you get when you just KNOW you broke somethin... I love the feeling after though, the one were you just know that you DIDNT :D

haha, I hate that feeling. The one you get when you just KNOW you broke somethin... I love the feeling after though, the one were you just know that you DIDNT :D

o yeh...feels good after.

But temps are warming up here so i prolly wont be beating my 3dmark score again for a long long time...and also no more upgrades since im broke but o well.
Im good where im at. All i need is another harddrive since im running out of space and 2more gbs of ram.

i had like 8.5k stock and when i bumped it to 2.75 i hit almost 10k and i noticed a huge improvement on the gfx test portions, so the cpu is quite a bit of a bottleneck, but as i oc it it gets better and better. just haven't had the time to spend oc'ing it like i'd like to.

also, if cup can hit 4 on his 1.7v i'll be quite impressed.

I hate the after feeling... I never want to touch my comp again afterwards -_- i just want to look at it from a distance and hope it doesn't explode.

I hate the after feeling... I never want to touch my comp again afterwards -_- i just want to look at it from a distance and hope it doesn't explode.

haha, I have done that :D

"uhh... stop it.. cool down.. ok I wont hurt you anymore I promise little chip... just get me 200 more points in 3dmark"

well unlock ur bios on it and pencil mod it ul end up ocign that monster far, what 3870 are you getting im hoping its the special edition his 3870 is the only one worth considering.

get an accelero s1 and a scythe s-flex 120mm fan and zip tie that sucker on there and you will have amazingly low temps

Back
Top Bottom