itunes & quicktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

mds303

Baseband Member
Hi
Im abit behind with the times so pls bear with me. I tried to setup a new ipod shuffle for the 1st time today but had no joy.
I downloaded & installed itunes, but when i clicked on it, it just said "itunes has encountered a problem and needs to close". Behind that msg, was one saying my quicktime was out of date(I have the latest version) and that I should update, which then doesnt work as it says quicktime isn't installed properly.
I'm abit stuck now coz I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling but no joy.
So anyone pls help.

Why does this sound like it is on Windows not OS X? Are you using iTunes and quicktime on Windows or OS X?

Yeah posted in the wrong area for sure. If you do not know what OS X is then you posted this in the wrong section.

Sorry Eric. I was just taken back by the whole asking what OS X is.

But Eric is right. You should abandon iTunes and use Anapod Explorer. It is the best app to use with your iPod.

Anapod Explorerâ„¢ iPod Software, iPod Backup, iTunes Alternative, iPod Transfer, iPod Manager, iPod Management, iPod Explorer, iPod Utility, iTunes Replacement, iPod Copy, iPod Freeware, iPod Managing, PC Software, Windows Software, Windows Vista Soft

yeah. the new version of itunes don't recognize m3u playlists anymore. itunes taught us long ago that we better know how to make playlists, so we could better organize our music on 40 gig plus ipods. playlists are used, if you decide to wipe your ipods too (they are also good when you want to hear specific songs ). now they are being a hypocrite and won't recognize them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom