• 2 and 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 and 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( my Geforce 3Ti 200 128mb wont run it I dont think, as I read somewhere that your card must support directX9 and I dont think mine does... oh well I guess I just wont buy it then!

this is the first game ive bought in 2 years. I was due to do my part to help keep the industry alive.

anyways i have a 2.8 intel 512 ram radeon 9800 pro 128mb onboard sound and all that.

but when i tell doom 3 to auto detect it will put my on 680 x 460 and medium quality.

i changed that to 1028 x 758 and high quality and it runs greatly.

so i think the game inself has a borked detection thingy and just do trial and error to find your best settings.

doom 3 has a multiplayer option but it is strictly a deathmatch platform much like the original doom.

4 players max
- deathmatch
- team deathmatch
- last man standing
- tournament

The auto-detect on games never does a good job. In Far Cry, on my setup, it put all of the detail settings on low! I changed them to very high and they worked OK. Haven't tried doom3 yet, but if I do, i'll let you know how it runs.

I cant even buy it yet too expensive and I have no money. Out here the best I can get it is $45.

I just bought this game. With my setup, it runs on high settings and 2xAA, 16xAF, at 30-40FPS. With v-sync on this isn't too bad.

I bought this game today. It is SMOKIN. The graphics are awesome and on Ultra Mode, it is God like.

More later.

My "Doom3" sys:

Dell Inspiron 9100
3.2 P4 w/HT
1GB DDR
ATI 9700 Mobility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom