*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

i seriously think dell bio needs to reformat or something...he shud be getting a waaay higher score .

Haha, yea. It actually didn't end up being that much to build all in all, I'm happy with with.

So, I guess this is my first "suicide run". She won't get stable at 3.8ghz, even throwin up the Vcore to 1.5. Keep in mine, I have a pretty decent water cooling set up, a long with my window open, it's QUITE cold in here so I have great ambient temps. If this were not the case, I would not be doing this. I also have the top part of my case open.

She's fine at 3.77 which is what I'm at right now and I'm running 3Dmark06 as we speak. I bumped the RAM down to 1111mhz while I've going to look for my cpu max.

OH POOP

Sweet, 3DMark06 just stopped working. Hmmm. I think I'll bump down the RAM to stock 1066 and go from there. I need a break, I've been sitting her for hours. Time for a nice short drive, some fresh air, and a red bull :)

gosh! this makes me want my watercooling to get pushed up in my agenda. I need to get working on that!

man, push your vcore up a lil bit more. for a suicide run, its ok to push it a lil. what are your 3dmark temps?

Oh so you went over the recommended by Intel for the suicide run? I thought you just had it at 1.5v...

Nice job Otis... really impressive stuff. I think I'm gonna try to get my q6600 up there on this crappy board just for fun :D you inspired me.

most my 3dmark runs were naked on my desk w/ the fan in the tuniq, and another fan for push and pull.. so 3 fans alone for the cpu (got a nice 110cfm scythe fan inside my tuniq :)) ... don't think i ever saw my q6600 go over 60ish either.. but obviously, thats not practical use.. lol

Back
Top Bottom