People Buying Ballistix Tracers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU...

i just ordered a pair and prayed they still oc'd crazy good

and very good news!!!

shoved em in, set the vdimm to 2.1, cracked it up to 1066mhz 5-5-5-15 2t and been running nonstop since yesterday, w/o any errors or anything :)

tonite i will be doing some memory benchmarks and stress tests to make sure they're absolutely okay!!!

so people wanting ballistix but questioning them now.. GO BUY THEM NOW!

the tracers are discontinued at newegg

EDIT - nvm now they are saying they are just out of stock, a few days ago they said discontinued

those 2 for 2 for me.. i ordered a pair for my friend.. and for me, and both booted at 1066mhz w 0 problems.. i even have my friends computer running crysis, and fear and so far, not one BSOD, or anything of the sort :)

The Ballistix in question, were the regulars. But I don't think the Tracers were affected. I had Tracers a few months ago, and I too, was able to boot 'em up at 1000+ speeds with no problem. Magicstix Tracers FTW

did you know red ballistix tracers are going to hit shelves soon.. red heatsink, think the pcb was red too, and red leds, looked pretty nice if someone were to go for a red look

The red ballistix 4gb kits are already out over here and have proven to be good clockers. 1050-1125mhz. However for 4gb kits I would rather have the OCZ ReaperX

Also I have the "new" normal ballistix and they still OC great, 1200mhz 2.2v...currently running 920mhz 4,4,3,8 @ 2.14V

The red ballistix 4gb kits are already out over here and have proven to be good clockers. 1050-1125mhz. However for 4gb kits I would rather have the OCZ ReaperX

Also I have the "new" normal ballistix and they still OC great, 1200mhz 2.2v...currently running 920mhz 4,4,3,8 @ 2.14V

wow 4-4-3-8.. imma play w my timings tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom