*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

hey peter...wen i had an octy 165 and a gts 320 i got to 9k and i think it was on stock.
theres deff somethign wrong with ure score.

This is proof to anyone who thinks theyre slow cards, not at all. I bet he can hit 18k if he tried.

well if he was on xp i bet it wud easier to get to 18 k

So I had 2x2GB sticks of Corsair with dominator heatsinks, the silver ones. They were really holding me back from achieving any RAM oc's and I couldn't get higher then 3.6ghz.

I took them back today and picke dup 2x1GB of actual Corasir Dominators. They look BEAutiful. Currently they're running @ 1200mhz @ 5-5-5-15 @ 2.2V which is stock. I'm going to see how high I can get them to run.

Also, I'll do more on my proc as well since 3.6ghz is stable. I'll also start OC'ing my video cards. I was surprised about how many more points you get with running them in SLI.

I'll go for 18k for sure.

Just like what Gurusan said, they're awesome for the price. Once I get everything how I want them, my score will be competeing with 8800GTS G92's in SLI :) .

EDIT: Also, I have a copy of XP around here somewhere, I'll probably do benchmarks and whatnot under then after I get dual boot set up.

Great job Otis! You're so close to beating Dell Boi's 8800GTX SLI. Go for it!

Updated.

borat_nice.jpg

Hahahaha! NICE!

Thanks guys!

Just got her to run @ 3.8ghz. Now I'm going to tinker with the vid frequencies. I'll sure 3Dmark here again in a few hopefully.

And that rig cost him less than half of that Dell.

Back
Top Bottom