Plexiglass

Status
Not open for further replies.
YA i figured you either had crib midgets running around or cats. My cat likes to paw at the screen sometimes when im not paying attention, luckily he doesnt have claws so he doesnt hurt it. But if you have a bunch of kids running around, this would be a great idea.

YA i figured you either had crib midgets running around or cats. My cat likes to paw at the screen sometimes when im not paying attention, luckily he doesnt have claws so he doesnt hurt it. But if you have a bunch of kids running around, this would be a great idea.

Finally, someone who "GETS IT".

Why would you do that? It's gonna have a lot of glare on it... If you did it for 'protection' just use self control and you won't have any problems about getting anything on it...

there is such a thing as idiots and children. i constantly have friends prod my screen, i have friends who have some pretty bad damage from their kids throwing stuff around etc. heck i even touch my screen out of reflex to poke bugs off that love the fluorescent light

there is such a thing as idiots and children. i constantly have friends prod my screen, i have friends who have some pretty bad damage from their kids throwing stuff around etc. heck i even touch my screen out of reflex to poke bugs off that love the fluorescent light

Exactly Nitestick, some just don't understand these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom