Bad Mobo?PCU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont trust antec, i had to RMA two psu's in a row because they were both DOA.

I'd go with an ultra myself but they are pretty expensive. I recomended him a 550 Ultra that he can buy quickly.

Ultra X2 Titanium ULT31851 - power supply - 550 Watt at Office Depot.

nope, not available in stores, and there is a best buy near by. Rocketfish™ - 700-Watt ATX CPU Power Supply - RF-700WPS
this one seems to be good, and i saw the antec one on best buy and it sucks..... as for the one i got on tiger direct, its made by a comp. named power up.... i got it in a bundle with my case. wow look ma it blew up :D . the one at best buy seems good but expensive. just wana play COD4 and TF2 before spring break ends

Take Antec over that one you posted, I don't care about your past experience..

RocketFish, Lololol.

I have a rocketfish 5.1 surround sound headset and it works perfectly. I dont see whats wrong with the company. It might not be at the top of the market but they are a perfectly good company.

Never compare a sound card to a Power supply.

still, i've heard nothing but good things. 5 star reviews all around. I'd pick this over antec anyday, but talking about thermaltake or ultra then i'd definitely go with either one of those.

Your making me get A head Ache.

Anyways, its your money, your computer, Please by all means go ahead and buy what you think is a good power supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom