Is this a good Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems like a pretty good computer. i have a dell it works fine and i have another computer with an intel cpu in it and that works fine. its a good buy. Go for it!

Bought it last nite, Talked him down to $350..Hooked up nice and easy and looks really nice for a low end pc. perfect for the wife..Thanks all..Now onward to my project..Got my Crosshair board yesterday...hehe:D

dells are pretty good...well the vostros are the ones i trust the most atm. Im not sure how the xps systems are but i bet theyre better.

I just hate dealing with their tech-support, its just ridiculous...and they keep balming u for probs and blah blah.

On the other side, when ure a business user, u dont deal with the crap customer support..u actually get the ppl who know how to help you.e

dells are pretty good...well the vostros are the ones i trust the most atm. Im not sure how the xps systems are but i bet theyre better.

I just hate dealing with their tech-support, its just ridiculous...and they keep balming u for probs and blah blah.

On the other side, when ure a business user, u dont deal with the crap customer support..u actually get the ppl who know how to help you.e

I don't like Dell Tech-Support. I like HP Tech-Support cz it is easier to contact and u dont need a warranty or to pay to talk to them and they reply fast compare to others.

I don't like Dell Tech-Support. I like HP Tech-Support cz it is easier to contact and u dont need a warranty or to pay to talk to them and they reply fast compare to others.

well the one of the good tehing about dells support is taht its fast.
they send u the shipping box the next day and 2 days after u get ure fixed item..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom